Caring For Your Ring
Congratulations on receiving your new ring! Here are some wedding and engagement ring care tips to keep your ring looking new.
- Show off your new ring to friends and family
- Take your ring off when sleeping, exercising, or doing strenuous activities.
- Make sure to put your ring in a safe and memorable place!
- Keep your ring clean by following our cleaning instructions below.
Don’t expose your ring to harsh chemicals.
Don’t use jewelry cleaner.
- You can get our rings wet but we recommend avoiding bleach, chlorine, hairspray and other harsh chemicals. These chemicals can have negative reactions to the metals and may damage your ring.
Don’t sleep or exercise with your rings on (this is good practice for ALL women's jewelry)
- Jewelry cleaners or silver cleaners can damage your ring. With our ladies rings, we plate them in Rhodium to give them extra protection and luster. Jewelry cleaners can have harsh chemicals that can wear off the Rhodium plating. Follow our cleaning instructions to keep your rings looking like new.
- Exercising or sleeping with your rings on can put stress on the jewelry prongs causing damage (especially the ladies rings). We recommend wearing one of our silicone rings while exercising or sleeping.
Want to clean your ring? It’s super simple. We recommend using warm water and mild dish soap.
- Mix a half teaspoon of mild dish soap with a cup of lukewarm water in a bowl.
- Let your ring sit in the bowl for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the ring from the bowl and rinse with fresh water.
- Use a soft (non-chemical) microfiber cloth to dry and polish your ring.
If you have any questions about our wedding and engagement ring care instructions, feel free to contact us 😎